Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 30: good-bye Sardinia

Today is our last day in Sardinia . . . while I did enjoy myself, it is not a place that I have a desire to return . . . okay so I would but would go to a different part of the island. We loaded up the car and headed back to the port in Olbia to board the ferry back to Italy.

Old church in the middle of nowhere/somewhere . . . it was really beautiful inside and it always amazes me how Europe has such beautiful churches.

waiting to board the ferry . . . this one was HUGE compared to the ferry we took over to Sardinia and this time we have a room with a window!



Good-Bye Sardinia . . .

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool sand castle, so where to next??? And when did you post all these. I swear you had a map before for awhile... One day I will have to introduce myself to you. I have enjoyed traveling vicariously with you so far. Can't wait to see where we go to next...