Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 6: relaxing

Today was a day of rest . . . spent the day catching up and enjoying the view . . . can you imagine waking up to this view every morning?


I know I sure could get used to it . . . I tell you Germans sure know how to live and enjoy life . . . I think that is the one thing I miss the most . . . such a slower pace of day to day life.

We did manage to go to a local pond and walk around . . . Colin fed the fish which were so huge and he could not understand why he could not have a fishing pole. It is so cold where we are and I so did not pack enough warm clothes so think a quick trip to H&M are in order soon! So glad it was a low key day spending time with friends.

4 comments:

T Ridgeway said...

Beautiful! I really can not wait to hear more about your adventures. Is Colin loving it? Have some jager schnitzel & pommes frites for me!

Theresa said...

you're in Germany!!! so great!!! you really can't imagine how excited we are!!! we count the days....
so now you are near the place I was born...Schongau! and we lived in Peiting! It's so beautful...especially all the mountains!!! I'm kind of jealous rigth now:-) Theresa

The Mrs. said...

beautiful view!

Unknown said...

wow!!!