Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 1: arrived

I have never been to glad to reach my final destination . . . well not my final, final destination but the first leg and where I meet up with my travel partner. Due to the crazy unboarding of the Lufthansa flight, I barely made my connection . . . of course those who had later connections were in absolute no hurry to get on the buses . . . yes, over 200 folks onto buses to ride to the terminal. I was totally sweating it because we had not made the best of plans on how we were going to link up at the airport. So I literally ran through the airport and arrived as they were calling final boarding . . . did not see my friend so hope they made the earlier flight . . . again the not knowing was killing me.


Of course due to the short connection time, I had no luggage but was fine because I knew there were 3 more flights arriving later today. My friend was there and it was so nice that we both arrived on the same day within 2 hours . . . how is that for timing? So off to the train station we went . . . it was nice to just kick back and relax . . . so tired that I went to bed way too early and now am up in the middle of the night . . . in a few days I know I will be back on track. And just before heading to bed my luggage arrived.

0 comments: