Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer 2009 Review

Well our summer of adventure is about to come to an end . . . amazing how fast it was over considering the many hours I slaved away on the computer, read books, and numerous message board reviews so I could plan the perfect trip. Just hard to believe that it is all over . . . and it was worth every penny . . . no regrets at all just great memories . . . and hopefully the beginning of many more adventures. I only wish it could have lasted longer but I am already thinking about December . . . seriously I am working on planning a trip! I am sure you can guess where we will head to again . . .

more...


And while we did not see the world . . . it is a start!

visited 9 countries (4%)
Create your own visited map of The World or Like this? try: Google Position

0 comments: